Jan 6, 2010

End of year shoots

I hope you all had a lovely and safe Christmas and New Years filled with many laughs and lots of love. Kelly d photography is now back on deck and ready to capture your memories for 2010. Just thought I would share with you some of the photographs that I had taken over the Christmas break. Enjoy!


During December I did some puppy sitting. So what do you do while you are puppy sitting you ask, well, you take photos of the puppy of course! In the process I was able to give the studio a bit of a whirl - lots of FUN.

Isnt she just so scrumptious!

the poor thing was all tuckered out from all the playing but I still didn't leave it alone

All the best to everyone for 2010. I hope this year brings complete happiness for everyone. I look forward to hearing from you all during the year for your Maternity, Newborn, Babies, Kiddies and Family shoots, your upcoming weddings and your Engagement shoots, Create and Capture shoots or even just to say G'day.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hits